NulledNinja.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (*DMCA*). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (*DMCA*) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on NulledNinja.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. You must provide actual proof that the copyrighted material in question if can be accessed from any of the links hosted at NulledNinja.com
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above or which you claim is the subject of infringing activity. You must identify each separate item of infringing material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit NulledNinja.com to locate the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit NulledNinja.com to contact you (email address, telephone number and a mailing address).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit NulledNinja.com to notify the user that allegedly sent infringing material (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address: [email protected]
You hereby acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.